We are one of Indias leading founders based at Rajkot, Gujarat, having a state-of-the-art Disamatic Foundry designed by German Norican Group, with CNC / VMC / VTL machining facilities. We produce Cast Iron and S.G. Iron / Nodular Casting machined components in various grades of castings as per ASTM / DIN / IS standards. We also produce and supply semi-finished assembly or fully-finished assembly products as per the client's requirements. We manufacture and supply FG / SG Iron Castings of weight ranging from 0.1 kg to 150 kg in duly finished condition.
Available Facilities at our Foundry Division:
- Disa make ARPA-300 & ARPA-450 automatic molding line with push pull system
- Disa make PLC Control Sand Plant with an Intensive Sand Mixer of 500 kg capacity
- Inductotherm make Electric Induction Furnace of 450 kW with 500 kg 2 Pots
- Terry design Cupola Furnace of 18" 2 numbers for duplexing
- Box size for ARPA - 450 is 700 x 600 x 200/250 mm
- Box size for ARPA 350 is 550 x 500 x 200/250 mm.
- Cold Box Core Shooter Machine of Hopper capacity 5 L to 40 L
- Chemical & mechanical properties Testing Laboratory
- Sand Testing Laboratory for wet analysis
- Shimadzu-Japan Spectrometer
- CE Meter for C & Si Analyzer
- Microscope with Image Analysing Software
- Computerised Hardness Testing Machine
- UTM machine with Extensometer for Tensile Testing
- Velocity Thickness Gauge
- Sophisticated Pattern Shop
- Sophisticated Core Shop
- Sophisticated Paint Colour Spray Booth
- Conventional Machining Shop
- CNC / VMC / VTM Machining shop with Advanced Tooling / Instruments / Jig-Fixtures
- R&D facilities for developing any components/products by means of engineering as per given samples, 3D Scanning methods, 2D & 3D design and development, 3D modeling, simulation for moulds and pattern development.
Currently, we supply our foundry products to major clients in the automobile, industrial and agricultural sectors in USA, Japan and Middle East Asia, other than in India. We have a total installed capacity of 10,000 metric tonnes per annum, which can be upgraded to 15,000 metric tonnes per annum at short notice.