We, RGK Group of Industries
, are manufacturers and exporters based in Gujarat, India, with an annual group turnover of 600 million INR. For our work in exports, our companies have been awarded the status of Ć¢Government of India Recognized Export HouseĆ¢. Our founder & Chairman, Mr. R. G. Kotecha, began operations in a small way in 1979 at Rajkot, Gujarat, India.
Mr. R. G. Kotecha is a technocrat by virtue of being a Mechanical Engineer by education and interest. He is an innovative and enthusiastic, hard-working designer, trainer and manufacturer, with a vast experience of over 35 years in the engineering field. Under his invaluable guidance and with his constant motivation to our qualified team of technocrats and executives, today we are a leading manufacturer and exporter in India. We are engaged in the engineering and production of agricultural and allied equipment. We hope to make a significant contribution to making the lives of farmers and small traders the world over happier by bringing to them prosperity earned by the use of agricultural and allied equipment.
Companies Comprising the RGK Group of Industries
- M/s. Kotecha Steel Forge Pvt. Ltd., Rajkot, Gujarat: Flagship Company & Export House.
- M/s. Ganga R. K. Industries Pvt. Ltd., Rajkot, Gujarat: Manufacturing Unit (comprising of Fabrication & Foundry Units)
- M/s. Steel Forge and Cast Industries, Rajkot, Gujarat: Manufacturing Unit ( comprising of Disamatic Foundry Unit & CNC / VMC Machining Shop)
- M/s. Vision Next Diesel Pvt. Ltd., Rajkot, Gujarat: Authorized Dealers of Mico Bosch , Menon & Cummins.
- M/s. Indo Koyo Power Products, KSEZ, Kutch, Gujarat: Assembly unit for imported & domestic items.
- M/s. Asia Agro Industries (U) Ltd., Kampala, Uganda: Marketing arm in Uganda with 6 Branch Offices
- M/s. Agricon Zambia Ltd., Lusaka, Zambia: Marketing arm in Zambia.
Currently, we supply our foundry products to major clients in the automobile, industrial and agricultural sectors in across India, USA, Japan, Africa and the Middle East. We have a total installed capacity of 10,000 metric tonnes per annum, which can be upgraded to 15,000 metric tonnes per annum at short notice.